One sure and easy way to improve a PowerPoint presentation is to include a video from YouTube. This site is chock-full of entertaining and educational videos that can include a dynamic element to your content. Whether you want to use our own footage or borrow it from someone else YouTube channel, here are 3 ways to insert YouTube videos through YouTube audio downloader into a power presentation.
1) How to insert a YouTube video into PowerPoint for offline playback
If you want to know how to embed a YouTube video into PowerPoint for offline playback, here are the steps you will must to take:
2. To embed the video into your PowerPoint presentation, just pick the slide you want your video to play on and click the insert tab at the top.
3. Click the video icon at the far right and pick video on my PC.
4. Locate and pick your video, click insert key, and then make any necessary adjustment to the videos position, size or transitions.
2) Use an embed code
A more latest way to add a YouTube video is to use the embed code. This technique permits youto customize the videos attributes by using the YouTube API parameters.
To embed a YouTube video through YouTube converter online in one of your PowerPoint slides, follow the easy steps below:
1. Go to YouTube and find the desired video. Click on share, and then pick the embed icon to produce a HTML code.
2. Open your presentation and pick the slide. Go to insert and click video > online video again.
3. Click on insert or press enter.
3) How to add a YouTube video to PowerPoint presentation on a Mac
PowerPoint for Mac does not contain the "Search YouTube" or embed code choices, so you will need to take the following steps to insert YouTube into PowerPoint on OSX:
1. Copy the YouTube to mp3 converter online file you would love to insert into your PowerPoint.
2. Pick the slide you want to include your YouTube video to and click on the insert tab from the top ribbon.
3. On the far right of the insert choices. You will view a video icon with a drop-down arrow.
4. Click the icon and pick online movie - from the list of choices that emerge.
5. Paste the URL into the box that pop ups and click insert.
If you want to preview the audio or video, you can click the play arrow in file and view how it looks.