It can sound like a good idea to watch YouTube videos on the go beforeyou know how much data those videos consume. Rather than using up your entire data allowance uploading YouTube videos, you may want to download them to your iPhone first. You'll not only stop buffering and poor video quality, but you'll also be able to save your data for more critical purposes.
Is It Possible to Download YouTube Videos to an iPhone or iPad?
We all know, however, that YouTube does not allow users to import videos. As a result, if you want to save YouTube videos to your iPhone, you'll need to look for other options, which are all mentioned below. This guide is for you if you want to download a YouTube video to your iOS device for some purpose. If you want to free download a YouTube video to your iPhone/iPad or download videos from YouTube directly to your computer, the paragraphs below will show you how.
Is Downloading YouTube Videos Legal?
Before you rush to download YouTube videos to your iPhone, make sure you understand the legal implications. Downloading YouTube videos outside of the YouTube app is technically against the terms of service.
This means that if you take these actions, YouTube may potentially take legal action against you. This is primarily to protect YouTube content, especially videos with protected media rights, but it is also to entice users to subscribe to YouTube Premium, which allows users to download videos to their devices.
How Do I Download YouTube Videos To My iPhone?
Unfortunately, there isn't an iPhone app that helps you to download YouTube videos easily. Given the potential for misuse, anything like that would have no chance of being accepted for App Store downloads by Apple.
● You must first obtain a direct YouTube video connection. Find the video you want to import in the YouTube app, then go to Share > Copy Link to copy the link to your clipboard.
● After you've saved the connection, you'll need to download and install the Documents by 2 tube gram appon your iPhone. This file explorer software helps you to connect with the Save The Video website by opening web links in an optimized browser.
● Long-press the Enter the video link here text box on the Save The Video website, then paste your YouTube video in and clickenter. When you're ready to start downloading the file, select Download (MP4).It's possible that this will take some time to complete.
● You'll be asked to check how you want to save the file in the Downloads by 2 tube gram app. By pressing the Name text box at this stage, you can rename the video. Once you're ready, press Done to begin downloading the video.
● The video must then be moved to the Photos folder. Open the Downloads folder in the Documents app, tap the three-dots menuicon next to the video file you just downloaded, and then tap Move.
● Tap the Photos folder in the Transfer To menu, then tap Move to move the video file. This will cause the video to appear inyour iPhone's Photos app's camera roll.
At this stage, the video should start downloading. After the download is complete, you'll be able to open the Photos app and watch the video asthough it were your own.